Monday, March 02, 2009

My Voice Disappears

It really did.

In a flash.

o_O

Two day ago I was happily singing one octave lower. So cool man. I could do a replicate of Alicia Keys 'No one'. I sounded like her. Really one. Ask Hwei.

Ck even got a shock when he called on Saturday.

Ck: Hello?

Me: Helllloooo (very coarse voice)


Ck: Who is this?! (very shocked)


Me:
-_-! Me la! My voice can go very low wei (exclaim proudly and demonstrate summore)

Ck: -_- You sound like Shaun


Then today, it totally disappeared. My voice left me. Just like that. How can!

Losing my voice reminds me of the little mermaid.

Let me tell you why.

Little mermaid

She can sing and swim very well (obviously since she's mermaid)

Suddenly she loses her voice.

Then she had to make the prince fall in love with her and kiss her in 3 days.


Me


I can sing and swim. Not very well but still can ok.

Suddenly my voice disappear.

And I have a presentation in 3 days.



See, see , see. It's a sign.

I will get my voice back in 3 days because the mermaid got hers back on the third day.

I really really really need my voice back. I need to talk. Not that I'm not talking. I still am. In the husky whispery voice. Just like Batman. I don't think presenting in Batman's voice is appealing. Yuck.

Haih. I need a miracle. 2 papers and a presentation on Thursday and Friday is a nightmare. EEeeeek.

Drinking water like M-A-D.




6 comments:

mark c. said...

you need your prince to fall in love and kiss you in 3 days.. not drink water like mad.

Shuen said...

-_- Gahh. I don't think that would work in real life.

mau said...

hahahahahahahahaha... i know wat will work? hehehe.. prayer..!! will pray alot for u, xiao mei mei... haf faith...

Shuen said...

tq tq xiao di di. ^_^

saun said...

I can sing like Alicia Keys?

hwei said...

good one, mark! XD ROFL.

...shaun too. in a lamer way. ahahahaha.