Monday, March 23, 2009

The auditor

Ck so funny la. We were talking a lot of nonsense.

I was telling him how beauticians look so beautiful. Like drop-dead-gorgeous and I was also going wow wow weeeeee over the details of how they are beautiful.

Then he commented that image is important in such industry otherwise people won't have confidence that they can beautify people.

He added that looks also important for marketing people cause otherwise people won't bother them.

So I asked, 'auditor leh?' :p Curious mah how people stereotype auditors.

He said this:

'Auditor must wear smart smart and conservatively. They must also wear those thick glasses to look nerd, then only people believe that this auditor is expert.'

-_-

I don't know how to respond man.








In church yesterday, he publicly prayed:

Lord, help us in our everyday lives, to realize the joy and the peace that we should have. The joy that does not depends on circumstances and the peace that only You can give...

In the car later, he said:

What la. I prayed about joy and peace when I myself not feeling like that. Maybe God is using my own prayer to speak to me.


Me: Ya lo. I was thinking the same thing.


Ck to himself: Later when go work, must have JOY. Later when go work, must have PEACE. Yes! I'm peaceful. Yes! I'm joyful. Overflowing~


Seem like everyone have their own burden to carry.


One quiz, two assignments and one project paper due this week. On top of that, its the time of the month.

Timing.so.lousy.


Sailing through a sea of journals~ Sea sick d la.




This adequately explains what I'm going through


I really shouldn't be blogging.

6 comments:

hwei said...

jie, if you haven't already noticed, people blog most when they're not supposed to. it's a way to destress. words always help when they're expressed. kesian you and ck. tapi apasal gambar yang happy sangat tu at the end? (tak setimpal) -_-"

Shuen said...

The gembira gambar cause for a moment there we forgot our burdens. And when camwhore must look happy wat.

mau said...

hahahahaha... camwhores...!! hahaha.. btw, u shud blog at those times, so ppl like us (yeah, that includes me) will know wat's up over there and we probably can help a lil by praying for u... so, blog more... i love reading ur posts.. hehehe.. i'm ur number 1 fan..!! ehehehe...

Shuen said...

I love reading your posts too. Very to the point and so funnieeee! Lols. I'm YOUR number 1 fan!! ^_^

hwei said...

mau is shuen's kipas nombor satu and shuen is mau's kipas nombor satu too.. I'll stand in between and feel the cool air (shaun btw)

mau said...

sweat badly... hahahaha... can can.. no problem.. ask xiao mei mei and me blow wind at u in the middle la.. sure shiok 1... like air cond.. hahahahahaha...