Saturday, March 07, 2009

Angelina Jolie

Me: ehem, ehem. Hi everyone. My name is Tse Shuen. *smilesssss*

Facilitator: What?


Me: Tse Shuen


Facilitator: What? Do you have any nickname for us to remember by?


Me: hmph. None.


Facilitator: Oh ok. Which celebrity would you choose to remember you by?


Me: Angelina Jolie?


Facilitator: Ok. Everyone, this is Angelina Jolie.

I became Angelina Jolie suddenly.

It's weird having people call you Angelina Jolie.


My ring broke. So sedih man.

Good thing I have two rings. So it's like half sedih. But still sedih.


Haih haih haih. Goodbye ring.



Should I get another ring? :P

10 comments:

saun said...

you'll get used to it. Juz like how I got used to people calling me handsome and perasan.

mau said...

oh my.... aiya... this saun ar... giler prasan... anyway, how did ur ring broke?

Shuen said...

Ya lor. This Shaun mmg perasan. Haha. I was wearing the ring and suddenly it was loose. So I looked and there's an opening d. It just kinda broke by itself.

mau said...

woah... that's like super cool... really SUPER cool... if u dun want the ring and u plan to throw it away, uhmm.. hehehe...

Shuen said...

haha. ok la. Give u.

hwei said...

eh that picture you took wan ar? cantik!

Shuen said...

Nah la. Of course not I take one la. Lol.

mau said...

yay...!! hehe.. thanx xiao mei mei... u read my mind... or was i too obvious?

Shuen said...

You were too obvious. Haha

mau said...

awwwwwww man