Thursday, March 19, 2009

The lousy guard


The guard stopped me because I had an expired sticker.

shissh.


Guard: Moi, henti kat tepi sana.

Me: oh ok.


Guard: Tahun berapa?

Me: Tahun terakhir.


Guard: Oh. Last eh? Sticker dah expire la. Pergi buat baru ya.


Me: ok!


Guard: You minat buat business tak?


Me:Kenapa ha?


Guard: Kalau nak buat part time, boleh panggil aku ya


Me: o_O You buat business? Business aper?

Guard: Ya la. *hands out name card* Ekonomi tak baik kan. Jadi buat business part time.

Note that he didn't answer the question

Me: -_- ok la.


Guard: Buat sticker baru ya.

Me: Ok. byeeeee~


So ridiculous right.

Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with me. Why do I entertain such nonsense. Tsk tsk.

Ok la. Must confess. I entertain partly cause I thought can get back the expired sticker and continue using until I graduate. ^_^! Didn't work. Hmph.

There was this other guard who always let me pass because I'm final semester student. This one no hati one. Lousy.


So many things to do and so little time. I need an extra brain and two extra hands.

Maybe I need two of me.

Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes. The part where he made a duplicator to duplicate himself so that his duplicate can do all the hard work. Of course it backfired because the clone acted exactly like him.



So funny wei.






I could use a duplicator now.

2 comments:

mau said...

Hmmm.. That would be fun... A whole lot of me... Hehehe... And then I'll teach 1 of me to play the piano and I can have my own band... Literally MY OWN BAND.. Hahahaha... But all sure gaduh 1... Cause all lousy... Hehehe

Shuen said...

I think MGC will be very kecoh with so many of u. It will be loud. Heh.