Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Science is Cruel

Erin was showing me a video of how she fed the mouse.


Erin: Don't you think they look human? Like babies trying to hold the bottle.

Me: o_O -_- (I don't know which expression I did. I think a mixture of both)


Erin: They're so human that when I pin them down, I was more cautious.

Me: Wait. How you pin them down?

Erin: Like Jesus like that la.

Me: *gasps* You crucify them! SO MEAN. Yerrrrr.

Erin: Ya I crucify them. This is science lo. Quite bad huh.

Me: So CRUEEELLLLLL. *appalled and fainted*



And I thought killing the bird was cruel. Sheesh.


Science is cruel.



Apparently, this is how you hold the mouse when force feeding it.

3 comments:

mau said...

i know i know... ur expression is like o_-
hahahahaha.... like terminator...

u're from the future... u're here to save me... naishhh hahaha

Shuen said...

*imitate Sharma's robot voice* Yes I'm here to protect u. Yes u. Adrian Mau. 21 years old. Future leader of the human race. I travel using the time machine and at the speed of light. Very fast. Very fast. ROFL.

mau said...

haha.. somehow, i can imagine how it's like... hehehe... leader of the human race? uhmm... hahaha... if i leader, all my ppl all sure mati awal 1... left robots oni...