Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I bought flowers

Yes. I bought flowers. If you know me, you'd know that I never buy flowers.

Because flowers
- serve no purpose (decorative purposes don't count)
- die easily
- silly expensive

But these flowers I bought are different. *Beams delightfully*


Everyone, meet my flowers.

Wee and Wah.



They make me so darn happy. Best of all, they don't die and so cheap! >_< Jusco selling at RM15++. Siao. Who wanna buy.

I'm gonna use them to tie up my curtains.

Or you can do this la. Put a happy flower with a happy frog.



Or put it as decorative if you must.



Or better yet camwhore with it.Keke.






Btw, they're Chinese cos made in China. But I'm gonna presume they're french.

11 comments:

hwei said...

sampat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wee and wah. ROFL.

Shuen said...

where got sampat. >_<

mau said...

probably because when she saw them she was like "wahhhhhhhhh" then after buy d, "wheeeeeeeee" so, that is how wee and wah were borned... hahaha

Shuen said...

ahhaha. Never thought of that. Make a lot of sense though. u sangat creative la xiao di di

Anonymous said...

i think the flower match with the frog is the most perfect... wakaka!!

Shuen said...

Ha. Just because that's your flower right. That's why u tink it's the most perfect. :P I think the flower and me the most perfect de. >_<

cluelessfreak said...

so how much did u get them for?

Shuen said...

Rm2.99 each

mau said...

3 bucks each.... crazy cheap... hahaha... maybe i shud buy those if got smth smth for valentine next year... so much cheaper...
hahahahahahaha....

Shuen said...

U can la. But depends giving to who lo. D girl might think u're cheapskate.

mau said...

aiya.... kantoi la aku... hahahah... u just dun tell her the price can d la... let her think that it's much more exp than the real 1... hehehehehe