Thursday, February 26, 2009

A bimbo moment


I spilled water all over my face,

my jacket,

my thighs,

my cushion,

my steering wheel,

and part of the side door.

I don't know how it happened.

It just did.


Sometimes, things like that happen. Haih. Super embarrassing. Was hoping hard that the car beside did not saw it happened. How can?! Reputation hancur. Berkecai.


Change topic.



While sore throating, baby suggest I drink teh and celup biscuits until they're all mushy since eating hurts. That way, everything can flow down my throat. I thought it was a brilliant idea and so I did just that. It doesn't work. It still hurts. -_-

Anyway, despite the sore throat I still can talk. Thank God still can talk. Heh.

A ... conversation with the roommate.

Erin: You taken dinner?

Me: Ya.


Erin: Oh really. How come I don't know?


Me: How can you not know? I sit beside you. -_- I was eating painfully and silently so kesian know
.

Erin: Haiya. Then of course I don't know la. You must eat noisily only I know what.


Me: ...



Aper.


Bimbo me

No comments: