Sunday, February 08, 2009

If I were a sheep

If I am a sheep, I would look like this.



Maybe not so sepet and fluffy. Would definitely be fairer too. :P Anyways, so proud of the sheep. I draw one know. *Bangga*


Why are Christians referred to as sheep in the Bible?

Uncle Lian spoke today. He started with a documentary he saw on national geographic. It talks about the survival of animals.

Two things:

To survive, you fight.

If you can't fight, you run.

E.g:

1) Elephant.

Ya. Elephants can fight. They use their leg to kick off lions.




2) Horses/deers

They can't fight. They run fast.

Forgot to draw tail for horse. ^_^!


A sheep...

Can't fight. Can't run.



Maybe all the sheep thinks about is food!

We never hear of fighting sheep or running sheep.
-Uncle Lian-

But sheep has shepherd. :P

They can't fight or run but somehow they still survive.

Simply because they have a shepherd.


Christians don't survive in this world by fighting or running. We can't even fight or run. That's how hopeless we are. We simply depend on our Shepherd. But what a Shepherd we have. What a Shepherd I have. :)

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
- John 10:11 -

He talked about a lot of other stuff which I *might* blog about.


I can't draw shepherd. T.T

6 comments:

hwei said...

your drawings defy all scientific beliefs about animal physiology. =.=

saun said...

u draw as good as me!

Shuen said...

Hwei: It's artistic la.

Shaun: Ya I know. ^_^! Like drawing with a left foot. Heh

saun said...

This makes Hwei the odd one out in the family

Amy said...

so cute!! XD

hwei said...

Yalor. Haha! XD