Friday, February 06, 2009

I must confess

I must confess. I have powers.

I can do things normal people can't.

I can move things with my mind. It's called psychokinesis

I show u.



Standing egg

The egg stands!

It's ok if you don't have psychokinesis like me.

You can do it on a particular day, called the Lìchūn.

Don't know what is Lìchūn?

Ehem, ehem. Let me educate you (with my new found knowledge). Heh.

It is the first day of the spring in the Chinese lunar calendar. This year it fell on the 5th of February (Wednesday la).

Some people say due to the position of the Sun, the gravitational pull is somewhat stronger. So it's much easier to balance an egg on a smooth surface during Lìchūn.

Some people say the egg memang got broad surface, so memang can balance.

The fact remains.

I can stand an egg.


So I either have psychokinesis or I have good balancing skills.


Interesting leh.

No comments: