Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A funny conversation

Ck's cousin is such a monster that we actually call her monster. Heh.

She's a seven year old girl who has a sweet look and an adorable face but acts totally like a monster.


There she is. The monster opening mouth.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is I had a funny conversation in mandarin with her

Translated version

Monster: Tse Shuen jie jie, your cheeks so red.

Me: Ya lo.

sweep across cheeks with fingers

Monster: Still red.

Me: Haiya, it's always red la. Not because of make-up ok.

Monster: I don't believe.

Me: -_-! Ok lo. I wash my face show you.

Goes to basin with monster and washes face

Monster: Wash clean clean ya.

Splashes tons and tons of water on face
while monster scrutinize

Me: Nah. Still red right.

Monster: No la. Not red d.

Me: I wipe first, then you can see.

Wipes face

Me: Nah. Still red right.

Monster: Ya hor. o_O


...



What la.

She must think I was siao put so much make-up on face.

No comments: