Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Randomly random

I write occasionally and randomly in my handphone.Justify Full

It's nice to look back at those little notes, to remember how it felt back then when I wrote what I wrote, and how it feels now reading those notes I wrote (repetitions I know).

Here's one

Dang. I did not study at all today. Shoot me. Shoot me.
T.T Sigh. Tomorrow's gonna be a rough day.

Haha. Now I laugh la but the desperation I felt then was immense. I hope it never have to happen again.

Oh and here's one conversation at the dentist.

A patient walked in for 12pm appointment.
Patient: Hi
Nurse: Oh hi!
Patient: How long more till my turn? How long should I put parking? My husband waiting for me.
Nurse: Put until 2pm la.
Patient: You mean my turn is at 2pm?
Nurse: Er. The next patient is 20 minutes.
Patient: I'm not the next patient?
Nurse: Ya
Patient: Then can I go eat lunch first?
Nurse: Burse out loudly Can! Can! Take your time. Eat slowly la har.

-_-!. One of the best dentist around and yet the timing very out.


This one reflects the worn-out, discouraged me. I still remember.


I'm tired of unfortunate events.




This one's today when I'm waiting.


I've been waiting for half n hour.


Actually I waited longer than that.

I

hate

waiting



There's a perfectly logical reason as to why I hate waiting.

When I was younger, I had lots of activities in school. I took the school bus to school and back home. However, during activities that prolonged till evening, I would have to rely on my parents to pick me up.

My dad was sometimes busy and forgetful. There were days when I waited long hours for him. There were times when I got so frustrated I would just sit there and cry. There were times when I didn't have a single cent with me and couldn't call. There were times I had spent all my money trying to call dad on his cell phone to no avail. There were times I just waited. And waited. And waited.

I hate waiting.

I dislike being the last one in school. I dislike watching everyone but me leave.

That is why I make an effort to leave 30 minutes earlier whenever I'm going somewhere.

That is why my clock is 10 minutes earlier on purpose.

That is why I leave an hour earlier when I need to fetch my brothers from school.

So that others don't have to wait.


I have a problem with waiting.

It's so frustrating.


Patience. Patience is a virtue.

5 comments:

mau said...

hmmmm... kesian xiao mei mei... how i wish i was older and got my driving license earlier so can go fetch u from school... good post, really encouraging post... thanx... ^ ^

hwei said...

apa kaitan gambar tu with patience? -_-" plus.... it's copyright! =p

Shuen said...

nyeh nyeh. That picture taken from my pc. Keke. You look philosophical.

saun said...

I understand you. My dad used to be the same. I think dat's why he wanted me to be at GBS. IN CASE he forgot, i wouldn't forget to go to his office.

Shuen said...

We have the same father. Of course la. -_-!