Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Being in Control

I like being in control.

Being in control of my studies, my future, where I want to be and what I want to do.

Sometimes things just don't work out the way it should even though EVERY precaution has been taken and every step planned. It just comes to show we can control some things, but not all.


I thought I was in control.


I talked to God yesterday before I slept at 11.30pm (Still keeping my resolution ^_^). I was thinking through the series of events that happened and I realized there's only so much I can do and plan. I feel as if things are running out of hand. Circumstances are pushing me towards a path that I've neither thought of, or have any intention to travel upon.

In the midst of all this, I suddenly realize who's in control.

It was never me.

It was always Him.


For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And my thoughts than your thoughts.



For I know the plans I have for you....

4 comments:

saun said...

you never had the intention to take accounts meh? or to get married?!?!

Shuen said...

Was talking about other stuff.

Anyway, mmg never had intention to take accounts and get married lo.

Ahha

saun said...

Heh... die la somebody

hwei said...

eh eh but then she did end up taking accounts, so that means she'll end up getting married aso. (ck: yay!)