Friday, September 12, 2008

1 Timothy 6:8

I went shopping. Despite the fact that there was an exam the same day, later in the evening.


I read 1 Timothy 6:8. It says,

And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.




It was insane. There were zillions of others like me and my crazy sense of shopping.

I went bonkers seeing so much clothes at such affordable price.

This is bliss. Bliss to the max!

Of course it came with a huge price. I studied day and night and night and day for the sake of shopping. In the name of shopping, suddenly there was no limit to the things I could do. I wake up with a bolt and told myself, 'seize the day!'

I've never experienced such great force of energy. Ever.

After the exciting weekend however, my zeal and energy was miraculously zapped away.Everything went back to normal. B-o-r-i-n-g.

I still have exams. Studying but not so semangat lar. *yawn*

I realize when I study, my table suddenly becomes messy. Both two other housemates who are also coursemates are so neat. I wonder if it's me or them.

I think the table is too small

There's a lot of difference studying with zeal and without. But one thing stays the same. I still camwhore. Ahhahaha.



Camwhore not because free. I camwhore because very SIEN.

I found two things this week that accurately expresses what I feel



The fat cat

I feel fat like this fat cat. The cat was super fat that I had to take it's picture. See all the bak bak overflowing.


The shirt




Some random pictures of kids. I agree with Shaun. Kids have an adorable side even if they can be monsters. ^_^







Before I go...


Pretty, no?



CK so yeng, no?

^_^. Time to study!!!!



Huhuhu........

2 comments:

hwei said...

wah your blog tetiba so professional wan!!!!!! lols to the fat cat and round shape. -_-" and yeah, ck does look yeng-er than usual (ck: apakah definisi 'usual'? =P)

Shuen said...

Ya lor. All inspiration and creativity sprung forth during exam period. -_-! If only I'm so creative in my exams as well. Kekeke.