Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cinderella... A Twist in Time

I grew up on Disney cartoons. I watched them over and over again until my parents feel like puking. AHha. I could narrate the lines in Little Mermaid. I could sing all the songs in Beauty and the Beast. I could watch them back to back few times a day and never got bored. I am a true blue Disney fan. Hee.

One of the Disney movies I never really liked was Cinderella. I have my reasons. First, she's not that pretty or beautiful compared to other princesses and the prince is darn lousy. He does nothing except dance with her, then wear the glass slipper for her and kiss. That's all. So passive. Not heroic at all.

Why do I bring Cinderella up? Cause I found Cinderella III superb!!!! I totally change my mind about the prince. ^_^

Cinderella A Twist in Time is a must watch. Take it from the hardcore Disney fan (me of course).


Source: http://landofmovies.blogspot.com/2008/01/cinderella-iii-twist-in-time.html
It's a very interesting story as the fairy godmother's magically wand falls in the hand of Cinderella's stepmother and fairy godmother was transformed into a stone statue! Soon the evil stepmom reversed the time back to the moment where Cinderella was suppose to fit in the glass slipper and live happily ever after. This time round, the slipper fit Anastasia's feet (stepsis) and the Prince was supposed to marry her. -_- How can right???!


Source: http://landofmovies.blogspot.com/2008/01/cinderella-iii-twist-in-time.html





Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_6430000/newsid_6430700/6430753.stm

Anyways, Cinderella was determined to fight for her man and tried to convince the Prince to remember her when she secretly entered the palace. However, the irritating stepmom kept using the wand to make the prince forget Cinderella. Poor Cinderella failed in an attempt to break the spell in the short period of time when she stold the wand and was ultimately captured and ordered to be shipped out of the kingdom. So SAD!!!!

Poor Prince was so confused. His memory told him the girl he danced with during the ball was Anastasia. But he totally no feel when with her! He was thinking, 'It's her, but it's not her!' T.T
So depressing man.

The mice had to be the heroes again la. They confronted the Prince and told him the real story in mice language. Don't ask me how, but he undersd them in the end. Disney movie ma. ^_^!

The Prince turn to act hero. He followed his gut instincts and went to save Cinderella from being shipped to a far far away place.

In the end, they all wanted to capture the stepmom and stepsis. Bad people always disappear at the last moment. They decided to go on with the wedding anyway!

But wait! The story does not end there. There's more. Which I shan't tell and spoil the excitement.

But trust me when I say it's good. The story line cannot be better. Full points to the Prince for playing such a pro-active role. ^_^ And to Cinderella who's willing to fight for her man!

Watch. WATCH! Wo chiao ni Kan!!!!



12 comments:

hwei said...

you watched so long ago now only post. *pengsan*

Shuen said...

Twist in time ma. So my timing also twisted somehow. Ahhahaha.

ô LoOi LoOi ô said...

haha!!

EH I want to watch!!~ :P

pinjam-kan??:P

Shuen said...

Looi: I would gladly pinjamkan to the entire world if I had to. Unfortunately, I watched it on Disney channel. Don't have the CD la. When I do I shall remember you first ya. ^_^

cluelessfreak said...

youtube have! here's the part 1. open many many tabs. this is how i watch ol school cartoons.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMBCTGF3bY&feature=related

Shuen said...

Thanks yen!

I laugh like MAD mad. Lol.

It's good la I tell you. GOOD

cluelessfreak said...

ehh the prince's mom very pretty.. prettier den cinderella.

mau said...

i watch d... REALLY GOOD... Thanx Xiao Mei Mei.. For the intro.. and Thanx Yen, for the link... ^ ^ u guys make Disney better...

Shuen said...

Keke. No prob Xiao Di Di.

Chen said...

I watched on Disney also but missed the front part. HOHO!

mau said...

Twist... Hmmm...

Come on everybody clap your hands
Now you're looking good
I'm gonna sing my song and you won't take long
We gotta do the twist and it goes like this

Come on let's twist again like we did last summer
Yea, let's twist again like we did last year
Do you remember when things were really hummin'
Yea, let's twist again, twistin' time is here

Yeah round 'n around 'n up 'n down we go again
Oh baby make me know you love me so then
Come on let's twist again like we did last summer
Yea, let's twist again, twistin' time is here

Hahaha.. By Chubby Checkers... ^ ^

ô LoOi LoOi ô said...

hehe.. THanks Yen for the link :)
I am now waiting for them to Load :P