Thursday, August 21, 2008

Going no where

Right now it is as if you are on an airplane. You never feel that you’re moving when you’re sitting on the plane. It’s only when you get to the destination and get off the plane that you realize that you’ve actually been moving all along.

-Quoted from Hope Dies Last

I feel like I'm going no where. Maybe I am after all.

Dadada~

Speaking of which, just yesterday I was so darn frustrated with the project paper. Reading and reading and reading intellectual journals (so BORing).

And so I decided to boycott the project paper. And so on msn, my nick was

'Wear black tomorrow as protest against project paper!'

The problem was, nobody (as in coursemates) was online yesterday.

-_-! Boycott FAIL.

Oh well, nevertheless, I decided to go on with the boycott myself. Just so I'll be happy a bit. Ahha. I can imagine what other people would be thinking when they read this post. All the -_- coming out. What kind of idea is this right. Boycott with nobody else's knowledge. Oh well. We do silly things occasionally to entertain ourselves, right?

Anyways, I even had a slogan to go with my boycott campaign.

'PP, TAK NAK!'
(pp as in project paper)


I wore black the entire day.

My conclusion is

Silent protest = no protest

Lol.

But I'm so entertained and happy. So it doesn't matter.

2 comments:

ô LoOi LoOi ô said...

eh!! i Boycott-ed with ya k?? :P

Shuen said...

Haha. Sorry sorry! Yes. Kenot forget my partner in crime. PP! Tak Nak Tak Nak! ^_^