Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Umbrella Lim Tse Shuen

One fine day, I bumped into a friend. Usually the normal thing to say is 'Hi Tse Shuen!' Oh, he was different. He called me 'yu shan xiao jie'. Yes. Miss umbrella. I had half the mind to reply, 'just call me umbrella. That's my english name'. Lol.

I carry an umbrella every single day to class and it amuses him that I do. Not the foldable sort where you can fit nicely into the bag cause those are totally useless for shielding against UV rays and don't last long at all. I bring the huge long umbrella. Ahha. Never thought that would become my trademark.

Maybe down the years when we're all grown-up and gone our own separate ways, whenever people bump into each other and catch up about friends and life, when people mentioned, 'What about that Tse Shuen har? What's she doing?'. And the other person will go, 'Who's Tse Shuen? Sounds familiar lar.' Maybe, just maybe, the other person will say, 'Du, the girl always carry umbrella one lar!'

^_^ Wonder what I'd be remembered for. Hope Miss Umbrella won't be all that is remembered.

Reminds me of Marie Digby's Miss Invisible and Rihana's Umbrella. Maybe one has Miss and one has Umbrella. hehe. DUUHH.


2 comments:

hwei said...

-_- i'm Miss PangSai then. ahh so proud.

Shuen said...

OH haha. Ya lo. Miss Berak also can. Or Miss Toilet. Miss Loo!