Sunday, February 17, 2008

What A Day

Today was a fruitful day. Went to church in the morning and played piano for worship. It was OK I guess. Better than what I had expected. It's been ages since I last played in church. My hands were stiff and weak. Realize how the piano has become so strange to me. Usually I would be really panicky for Sunday worship. This time round, I felt a little more relax and strangely peaceful. Weird man. It's ok when you don't expect it to be. Mom said I should play the piano more often in church otherwise will karat and waste many many years of investment. Hehe. So I think I will. ^_^

Yen Mei also semangat want play piano. She played for youth yesterday and tersilap practice one song. Sort of tak puas hati lar. She's making it up by playing for youth next Saturday. Sangat sangat bagus!

Today spent a lot of money. T.T Owed Ken a toy for his birthday last November. So went Jusco today and bought him a little Jangofett which cost me RM33.90. On top of that bought contact lenses worth RM180. I absentmindedly threw my last pair into the basin yesterday. -_-! I also bought a hair clip plus 4 scrunchies for RM19++ . Sharks. I feel so poor.

Went swimming in the evening with dad, sis and little Ken. Swam 6 long laps. Under perform due to lack of stamina and semangat. I'll be swimming more often I hope. Got to put in more effort to slim down. Working on it!

Aunty Yu Ming asked me to help out in the Children's Hour CNY dinner next Saturday, to lead the crowd to sing a few CNY songs. I don't know any actually. -_-! but didn't have the heart to say no. So now I would have to sum up all the courage left in me, learn the CNY songs and face the monster kids. The thought of it actually sends chills up and down my spine. They ARE monsters. Sobx. I hope I can learn CNY songs in time.

DMSJ coming up(March 8). Thank God it's election day and the afternoon session canceled. ^_^ God knows we can't manage. (God knows I can't manage.^_^!) We only need to practice songs for the night and the mime. Yup. I hope it'll all go well. Glad I've got plenty of dependable youths to help make things work out fine. ^_^ MGC has the bestest, finest youths!

Ok. I'll go learn CNY songs now.

No comments: