Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Teardrops on my guitar

Heard the song on the radio one fine day. I thought it was good. No one else agree except for Hwei. Hmmmm..Wonder why? It's a good song. Not fantastic or exceptionally great but pretty pleasant. I couldn't stop singing it for a few days. Hee. Gave up promoting this song after a few tries. I'll just enjoy it all by myself. Yup. That's what I'll do.

So sleepy today lar. And felt like throwing up a little during dinner. I think I'm falling sick. But I don't want to! Will attempt to drink more water to prevent myself from falling sick. It ain't nice falling sick.

Tomorrow's valentine's day. It doesn't feel significant or different. Never really celebrated it before and I guess this year is no exception. Just another day for me. Maybe I'll celebrate Valentine's with Hwei. Celebrate our sisterly love. Wakaka. I bet if I told her the idea she'll do this '-_-'..

No comments: