Saturday, February 23, 2008

Banana

The other day we celebrated our parents' 24th wedding anniversary. We went for dinner at ole sayang and accidentally saw a fun fair. Since Ken haven't actually been to a real fun fair, we decided to go to the fun fair. It wasn't very meriah lar. I think the fun fair has been there for a long long time.

We played many things. Actually five. Or six. Threw darts, rolled pingpong balls, shoot corks, threw rings, turned a wheel and caught a duck. Each of us went back with something. The irony of it is... I won a banana. -_-! It's kind of cute but weird. It's a banana stuff toy with eyes and a smile. Hee. Currently, the banana is hanging in my car. I think it actually gives a sense of keceriaan. Haha.

We also played bumper car and go on rides which are scary wei. It's even more exciting than the rides in Genting. One thing I learn. Never go on rides after dinner. Almost puke. Overall, it was fun!

Work was ok. Senior was nice. But I freak out everytime I see him. Maybe I'm afraid of hebat people. At least that's what Hwei said. A thought to ponder upon.

I wonder why I blog. I do write in a journal. So it's actually pretty redundant. First I write in a journal. And then when I'm free I blog. Why the heck do I do what I do? I'm not comfortable with people reading about me and so I write stuff that are pretty safe and general. Hmmmm.. Another thought to ponder upon.

Later song leading for kids CNY dinner. God help me! I'm freaking out now. The kids are monsters. MONSTERS!.........

No comments: