Sunday, January 31, 2010

What went through my mind

A lot of things I tell you.


I wish I have more time to finish deadlines that just seem to get tighter each time.

I wish I have more time to help around the house.

I wish I have more time to to prepare the DMSJ contestants.

I wish I have more time preparing for youth.

I wish there would be less conflicts, less complexity, more love, more simplicity.


Ahh.

Time is ticking away.

And very fast.


We sung "In Christ alone" today.

This song has a profound meaning for me especially during my uni days.

The times where I become so self sufficient and wondered why I struggled the way I did.

And there was that time that I realised me and me alone was not enough and never will be.


In every victory, let it be said of me
My source of strength, my source of hope

Is Christ alone.


Our God works in mysterious ways.

^_^

He really does have a way of reminding people of stuff.

Today in youth, we discussed about lies.

Lying has become so convenient and acceptable these days.

Funny how when we were younger, a lie is a lie and we know for sure that it is wrong but when we grow older, things become less black and white and more gray and subjective.

Funny how we can't bring ourselves to say that lying is wrong.

But when the Bible says that lying is wrong, it's not so funny anymore.

It becomes an issue that we must seriously consider.

Have our principles changed?

Is our lifestyle pleasing to Him?

Think think think.





No comments: