Friday, January 01, 2010

Looking back

I slept away what's left of 2009.

Also slept away the first few hours of 2010.

Yup. Ushering the new year with such gusto.

Looking back, 2009 was the start, end and discovery of many things.

The end of university days. I graduated!


The beginning of long distance relationship.

Ok. Not really the beginning of LDR. Just the beginning of LDR in a working setting.

The beginning of a new job.

Just in case you're wondering the relevance of this picture. I know you were. The 3 bags I usually carry. Lappy, handbag and file bag. Ya. I'm STRRRoong. *Flexes muscles*


The start of new friendship. ^_^


The discovery of the sun.

Ya. Don't be surprised. I know you were. Read this.


The start of a new marriage. Congrats Khom!



The start of a new family.

CK, Michelle and Isaac

Oh I also went to Langkawi and discover awesomeness.

It was awesome.

We took awesome pictures.

No, we don't have an awesome camera.

Pictures were awesome because the person taking it got skill and people in it were awesome.

Bah. Can't be bothered for pictures to load. So wait for the awesomeness ya.

Wonder what will 2010 will be like.

I hope it's nothing like my cough.

My every word or two is followed by a bahak-bahak.

Or rather bahakhakbakhakhakhakhakhakhakhak.

It's the run cough.

First you cough because of the phlegm.

Then your throat itches because of the cough.

Then the itch causes you to cough even more.

And because your throat is already sensitive, drinking more water makes you cough too. So in the end you cough and cough till your head and heart pops out la.


What endless cycle is this? T.T


Ya. Let's hope 2010 is just not that.

I wished xiao di di happy new year just last Sunday.

"May we blog more frequently!" I said.

*Grin*

I know my blog's kinda dead. Resurrecting it now.

Bangun! Bangun! Jangan mati. Hidup semula ya.

Oh ya. I miss Shaun who's in GLO right now.

Like usually I'm the one leaving the house.

HOW CAN RITE MY BROTHER LEAVE ME??????

The first thing I'll say when I see him again is...

"Quick! say something lame"

Haha. LOL. No la. How would I know what I'll say right.


I think rambling marks the end of this post.

There. Bye and good nite. Coughing myself to sleep. huhuhu.

6 comments:

mau said...

may we blog more often... ^^

HUAAAaaaaa *sounds like some knighting thingy*

*chiang chiang...* sounds of swords clashing in agreement.. ^^

hhahahahahaha...

hwei said...

the both of you substituting for shaun's lameness izit? -_-"

"quick, say something lame!"

exactly what the tipton staff said to zack in suite life of zack and cody. ahahaha.

eh, tak miss me pun masa i pergi. *sedih*

Shuen said...

Xiao di di: Haha. Never thought of it that way. A knighty thing. Let's crash helmets in agreement too. LOL.

Hwei: I do miss you la doink. Aper. Just no time to blog that time and haven berrevolusi to blog more often.

mau said...

Huaaaa!!!! CLANG!!! *helmets ketuk* hahahahaha.. gosh, we're really turning into saun hor... oh my oh my...

Shuen said...

Haha. Maybe.

Sherene said...

3 bags to work!
I want to start a new style!
I'll bring 3 plastic bags to work next time.
^^v

Note: I'm currently worshiping in setapak gospel center. And.... you'll find lotsa accountants and accountancy students here.
Wahahaha! Hidup accounant!!!!!!