Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photoes!

I thought this was fascinating. Don't know why the sky was like that. Pretty huh.





This is Ken playing with my mortar. So funny.





The only eagle picture up close enough. What to do. Don't have canggih camera.

But Shaun pretty skilled. See so nice.






Shaun thinks this is creative I don't know why. -_-




My brothers pretending to be on a cave adventure. See la. Go anywhere also got drama.




More cave pictures



Oh oh oh

Look at these pictures




If you notice, both Ken and Hwei got the same post. Annnnddddd....

they are glowing! Just like Edward Cullen. Lol.

And this is my favourite la.






Shaun quarreled with the bird.

Shaun: Look at me you lousy bird. Liddat la. Hmph. I also dowan look at you.

Lol.


I updated my blog! Woohoo~

8 comments:

mau said...

SYABAS!!! = D

"saun things this is creative" i also dunno why... hahahahaha

"cave adventure" ur brothers hebat la.. pakai selamba oni buat adventure.. betul2 macam real adventurers.. hehehe

"edward cullen" wat??? wat??? where's wei jin? he shud show them how it's done...

"saun quarrel with bird" hahahahahahahaha!!! saun saun, sampai burung also tak tahan him..

those were the thoughts that came to my mind while reading... NICE NICE!!! = D

Shuen said...

ROFL. Burung also tak tahan.

hwei said...

i sparkle better than edward cullen. bah!

Andy Mau said...

lol..... very creative!! eh eh, btw, the real Edward Cullen's Wei Jin lar!!! hahaha! =P

hwei said...

btw, jie, you mia title memang purposely put the 'e' in photos wan or what? haha.

Shuen said...

Andy: Heh. TQ. And ya Wei Jin IS Edward. Hwei and Ken is the ciplak version.

Hwei: Ya purposely la. -_- my english so char meh.

weijin said...

apa ni?!! i taut u guys made me the ciplak version...that means hwei & ken are the ciplak x2 version :P

Shuen said...

Lol. Ciplak x2 lagi. Ouch