Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saturday

For a long time now I’ve felt this.

I.can’t.teach.

But somehow I always end up in a teaching position. –_-

The irony of it.

Got an sms from A. Yu Ming on Friday asking if I could take over her class on Saturday.

My heart literally dropped as did my jaw. As low as low can be.

Not that I’m reluctant (actually I am), just that I’m terrified of them kids.

Seriously. What if they eat.me.alive.

And what if they don’t get what I’m saying. Tragic wei.

Didn’t take into account the fact that there was a farewell do on Friday. –_-! So smart. Never think carefully before saying yes.

Got home at 12am on Friday too tired to do anything. So I thought never mind, I still have Saturday. Get up earlier to prepare lor.

Got up at 7am on Saturday to suddenly realise what a tough topic i was suppose to teach. T.T

Panic giler.

And trust me it didn’t go well AT ALL. FAIL

And somehow the rain made them kids hyper-active. Curse you rain!

Crowd control. FAIL

Lesson learnt. Always prepare ahead and don’t simply say yes.