Sunday, June 26, 2011

Late stuff

I know it’s kind of late.

But well, better late than never.

I’ve been missing in action for 5 months.

But for good reasons. You will not believe it.

Awesome stuff happened.

So this post is basically a summary of things that happened since I last posted.

12032011040

12 March 2011: DMSJ QUIZ – The S.W.A.T team (From bottom left clockwise – Wei Jin, Sin Yee, Kah Wei, Will Smith, Tse Hwei and Adrian in masking tape) 

Actually we people from Melaka Gospel Chapel (MGC) are undercover SWAT agents.

Adrian got caught because he found out our secret. Later we brainwashed him with a flash pen. So didn’t have to kill him.

As you would have noticed, Will Smith is there in the picture too.(He’s actually Man In Black agent but somehow got some kind of connection with SWAT ).

So awesome. Chilling with a celebrity. I mean a MIB/SWAT agent.

You know what else I discovered in March?

My brother got bitten by a super ant and got super powers.

Now he can smash things twice his size.

Serious stuff man. Not lying.

24032011048

24 March 2011: Proof of Ken with super powers

Then it was April.

When SWAT team don’t go out arresting and kidnapping people and super powered people smashing doors, they celebrate birthdays. Ya. That’s basically what they do.

19042011096

Awesome number 23 and Hwei’s birthday.

Then also there was the drought.

30042011125

It wouldn’t rain.

So Shaun, Sharma and Celine had to cry out to the rain god and perform the ultraman ritual to get rain.

23042011107

Another awesome thing that happened.

04052011146 

For those that will not and cannot believe.

Yes. It is true. That is a gold medal. Tse Shuen with a gold medal. Not for being the top shopper (although I think I should be able to get gold if there is such competition ^_^!) but for running!

As unlikely as it seem, you can really do all things if you believe in yourself.

If you push yourself, train daily, be discipline, all things can be accomplished.

My first time but you know what. That’s what the medal proves.

To those that thinks I’m unfit and incapable of winning a gold medal for a running competition.

For those that think I will never do sports.

For those that think it’s impossible I win a gold in running.

You are so right.

That’s me with Shaun’s medal.

Just wanted to feel like I was part of it. Hehe.