Monday, March 15, 2010

DMSJ was fun

I feel older and younger each time.

Odd but true.

I love it when different churches come together for a single purpose.

I love seeing how different we are and yet still similar.

I love seeing familiar old faces.

I love seeing export and import.

How MGC people are now worshipping in DGC and DGC youth in SAGC etc etc.


Totally unrelated.

Where in the world did I find time to blog?

I have no idea.

Time seems to outrun me these days.

Is time moving faster or is it just me slowing down.

4 comments:

hwei said...

time is slowing down! according to my english class, the earth slows down a bit every dunno how many years.

sagc people worshipping in mgc: shulynn, simon! =D

Shuen said...

Means I'm slowing down more compared to time. -_-!

Oh ya. ^_^ We got import too. Heh

hwei said...

ya, you run slower than time. like Brand X socks compared to G700. ahahahahaha. lawaklah that one. ^_^"

mau said...

~.~ mangkuk betul... eh, pass d k? dun ungkitkan G700 and Brand X... ish ish ish...