Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh yes

Oh yes. I’m a genius!

Hwei suggested blogging using Windows Live Writer because it was awesome.

Awesome because images and post are uploaded faster and awesome tools to edit pictures.

Image008

Definition of awesomeness. Sort of.


Awesome people must use awesome tools. So I tried la since I’m so awesome.

But. somehow I couldn’t use it. At all.

Why why why la. Now I sound like Ken. –_-

Then today.

Yes today.

I figured out the problem!

Am I genius or what.

theme

Oh yes. Zero to Hero!

Ehhehe. Pinjam camp theme.

I realise you need to log on Windows Live Messenger in order to use Live Writer. –_-

Kekeke. So now I can use liao.

Awesome.

Image004

Last picture of Livia before she went back NZ.

2 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

ish livia looks so much smaller eh. i used to look hippish, i still look hippish. yes im a poser.

Shuen said...

Haha. Without a doubt poser.