Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dreadful

I'm dreading the thought of going back to UPM. It's like there's a big fat millstone chained to my leg, weighing me down. Even after 3 years these feelings don't go away. The homesickness begins even before I leave home. What the heck?!

I am drowning into the depths of the sea. Logic right since there's a big fat millstone on my leg. Well, let's hope for beautiful corals and maybe mermaids under the sea. That's if I can breathe underwater or have an oxygen tank.

All nonsensical thoughts. Gah.

At least I'm looking forward to meeting ck, roomie, baby and khom again.

4 comments:

Kev!N said...

Haha..Appreciate that you can go back to UPM lo..Cherish every moment there for this last sem ya...

Shuen said...

T.T...I will try. And try very hard indeed. TQ!

yslai said...

all the best in UPM ya, enjoy your final year,take care

Shuen said...

tq tq! ^_^