Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to School

T.T Huhu.. I'm back at school.

The semester started terribly. It reminded me of a book 'A series of unfortunate events' by Lemony Snicket which tells of 3 orphan siblings and how they are ALWAYS flooded with a series of unfortunate events.

At least I don't have unfortunate happenings all the time. Heh. Reading it makes me feel better. Wakaka. Terrible me. Finding comfort in other people's suffering. ^_^!

My expenses this month gone up so much I think I'm going to faint. So atrocious. Petrol so expensive, toll so expensive and clothes so expensive. Good thing my lovely far-sighted parents increased my allowance this semester. Heehee. Good thing boyfriend pays for meals. Heehee. Good thing I have a lot of clothes. Heeheeheehee.

I remember my project paper title today! Yippee! Here it is:

Quality of Financial Reporting - The Malaysian Perspective

It doesn't sound impressive. And maybe a tit wit boring. Actually very boring lar but I'll make it interesting. *muka serious* I can! I will! I must!

Why must we dwell on boring research? Why can't we work on topics like Women & Auditing, or The Marriageable Age of Auditors, or Audit - A hazard to health? Ain't that more appetizing? And it is related to the course.

Heh. Me and my bimbo ideas.

Here's some pictures of Shaun with different hairstyle but the same pose. My brother leng zhai right. I think it runs in the family. Ehem Ehem.



























More pictures......







































Lol. It's the same pose cause I made Shaun pose in my room. Keke.

CK's sister just took some wedding pictures. So *sweet* I tell you.



Her favourite picture


The couple


Oh and this is the picture of Yen touching the elephant at Uncle Kian Boon's house. Don't ask me why she touch the elephant.



I found a website of my interest. Everyone should visit.

I shall now drown myself in heaps of journals. I shall be a lovely good student this semester. Not that I'm not a good student previous semesters. ^_^

Wee! Going back this Friday.

No comments: