Monday, June 09, 2008

The last working day

Wahaha. My working days are over. The last day of work was odd. Happy and reluctant. We were so excited(or at least just me) that we could all stopped work at the same time. The UPMers and UUMers. ^_^

At 5pm, we handed up our laptops and passcard to the adminstrator. Sobz.. Will miss IBM31 after six months.

Lappy

At 5.30pm, I nearly wanted to jump for joy. Did I? Nope. Had a reputation to maintain. Heh.

Weird how we always wanted to rush back at 5.30pm. Well we didn't. We were hanging around in the office till 7pm. Imagine hanging around in the office for the fun of it. What were we doing hanging around? At first we did nothing.

Introducing....

Jimmy. Smiling and doing nothing else.




Kevin. Looking bored.




Hiean Fong. Sms-ing you-know-who



Josephine. Relax and ready for camwhoring.


And me....


Packing and ready to go!

Ting Ting was at client's place and missed out all the camwhoring. But manage to take a picture with her last Saturday. ^_^


Me and lovely Ting Ting


Then we took pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Lots and Lots of pictures with me in it. ^_^! Oh man. I was camwhoring a little too aggressively.


Group picture

Looking back, I can't really remember the bad times. Everytime I think back, it's all fond memories. That's the way I want to remember it I guess.

It was all good. ^_^

Note: Didn't have time to post all pictures, especially during the dinner. Will do it soon!


No comments: