Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Internet is sloooooowwwwww

These days, the connection's so slow that I can't blog properly. Even signing in was a problem. Dang. Couldn't even upload pictures. Double Dangs.

I baked some cookies the other day. It looked nothing like the sample picture. The cookies were suppose to be chocolaty and mouth-watering. Well, mine looks like s-h-i-t. Eheh. Even Ken thinks so.

Me: Yerr. Look so ugly one. (While taking out cookies)

Ken: ...Ya lor.

T.T

Kids don't lie.


I shall stick to baking cakes. Good bye cookies. Forever and ever.

6 comments:

lai said...

ya, my melaccan frend also complain tat internet very slow
btw, got take photo for ur cookies? =p
gratz for finish ur training, so where r u now?

lai said...

ops..sry, forget to change my display name

Shuen said...

Hi lai! i took pictures of d cookies. Juz din upload cos so slow I had no patience. Heh. I'm still in mlk! wahaha. Going back in Jul tho. have a great day ya!

mau said...

i want try some masakan.. hehehe... xiao mei mei, i order u to bake me smth before u leave... = P muahahahahahaha

Shuen said...

xiao di di. I would like to bake for u aso. Heh. Hope can lar. Wait u cirit-birit. Who's da hot chick in ur blog?

mau said...

Cirit birit tak per... Anyway, I dun think I will cirit birit la... It wun be that bad rite? > " < And ade u ask bout the hot chick from MY BLOG in YOUR BLOG... > " < Ish... Anyway, I dun have her picture... And well, all I could say bout her is, She's HOT ^ ^