Thursday, November 22, 2012

Honeymoon pictures

Oh yes. I am now officially Mrs Yong Chong Keat.

It feels...

AWESOME! ^_^ but also weird. o_O another post maybe. Heh.

Now back to honeymoon. *Does happy dance*

Our honeymoon was a rather last minute thing because we were busy with our wedding preparations and we had trouble finding the right time for honeymoon.

CK's work allows him school holidays so he can't really take leave. And his holidays only starts in December.

Early December I'll be taking ACCA killer paper (oh yes last paper, pray for me real hard) and would need all the time I can get to study. And then there's church camp mid December and Christmas end of December. Then next year liao. How to go honeymoon?! T.T. So sedih.

Then somehow there was a miracle and CK managed to get a week off.*Another happy dance*

So suddenly we were off to Bali for our honeymoon.:)

Never mind the fact that we had to leave at 5am in the morning, it was a beautiful morning. :)
Up up and away!
Still up, up and away!

I personally think the Garuda Indonesia food is better than Air Asia's. It doesn't really look appealing here. Maybe it's the camera. Maybe I was just very hungry. Haha.

Breakfast on Garuda

We stayed in a lovely private pool villa. Heeeeee...
The private pool
The chilling area beside the private pool
Our bed
The mirror beside the bed

I'm sorry some pictures were blurry. I think I was excited my hands moved very fast yo! And Ipod's camera not that good. The screen so small I didn't even noticed some pictures were blurry. Also, CK did not bother to take any pictures at all -_-. The only pictures he naturally wants to snap is food. Oh and of course when I say "snap me! snap me!".

We ate much food.I tell you the amount CK we ate was massive.

Pictures of our breakfast the next morning!

Weeee~
CK's breakfast -scrambled eggs
My breakfast - pouched egg
These were awesome!

I tried pouched egg because I saw it on TV. Like so high class and the way to cook it so canggih but the taste was not to my liking. Looks nice only. Haha.We basically had that kind of breakfast everyday.

We had dinner at Breeze, The Samaya. The food was pretty good. So was the atmosphere. So was the company. ^_^

With my husband!




CK and the nice ambience
Me and my nice mango juice

Ok I look super white here because we used flash as it was getting darker. I'm no vampire and I don't glow.

The view from where we were sitting
Super huge oyster
Salad

Pumpkin soup

Salmon

Baby pork ribs

We also went to this place The New Moon Cafe. CK superx10 love the food here.


Balinese seafood!
What's left of it
We ate some other stuff like babi guling, sate bali and ayam betutu. -_- Major let down. I'm not gonna post pictures because it's time consuming and not worth the effort.

Water sports was fun! This is the only picture we had and it's blurry too! 

-_- Not so glamorous picture
And we went to Uluwatu. It was beautiful. We have Ser Young to thank for recommending this one!

Uluwatu
Us in purple sarong! Haha.
Overall it was fun and tiring. ^_^ The weather was hot but not humid. The traffic was bad. The food was nice although pricey. The people super friendly. I wish I could have done more shopping though. I found an interesting place to shop online but we didn't have time to check the place out. I would definitely want to come back!
Leaving on an airplane
Honeymoon rocks yo! Looking forward to more holidays. Hehehehe.