Friday, April 03, 2009

It IS Finished

Yessssss! I finished my fyp.

Yessssss! I passed it up.

Yessssss~!

Am grinning from ear to ear.


Heeheeheeheehee


Meet my new friend, Fine.





She's from Italy.



Why Fine I hear you ask.


Fine in Italian = finished/the end

Wahahahahaha. Sorry I can't stop laughing. Too happy.

She's absolutely gorgeous I tell you.




Of course I took plenty of pictures with Fine.






Teeheehee. My name is carved on her heart.






Even Wee and Wah are happy for me.



Ahhhhhhh~


The Joy.



Heehee.




5 comments:

mau said...

syabas terbabas. hahaha. good to know u're better now. hehehe. prayer rawks.! will continue to pray. hehehe.. good nite xiao mei mei

weijin said...

congrats! yea i know the feeling when its done. feel so relax after finishing it.hehe...though i can't imagine myself camwhoring with my fyp...hahaha

Shuen said...

Xiao di di:

THANK YOU! :p It helps knowing there was someone praying for me. ^_^

Wei Jin:

The feeling is just plain awesome. I feel like I can do a 100 space shot. Heh. I'm a professional camwhorer ma. Haha.

sarahyanli said...

congrats, although i don't know what it feels like to do fyp yet. seems scary

Shuen said...

tq sarah. ^_^ Nah la. Maybe we make it out to be scarier than it really is. Anyway, different people have different threshold. Maybe fyp won't affect you as much la. :P Its HUGE relief anyhow. PHEWWWWwwww.