Saturday, October 11, 2008

A reply to Shaun's post

I was reading Shaun's post the other day. About how he chose to walk away from copying the leaked questions. About how my experience encouraged him to do it. I am proud of what he did. Yet at the same time, grieved that he had to go through such an experience. Believe me. It's really painful.

As I read, as I pondered, one thing came to mind.

A quote from Finding Neverland,

"Magnificent. The boy is gone..."

^_^ The boy is gone. Here's a toast to the man!

A toast to Shaun

By the way, those who haven't watch finding neverland should watch it. It's about the guy who created Peter Pan and Neverland. Read Mark's post about it.




2 comments:

saun said...

I thought i was a man from the start!

Shuen said...

-_-!

That's not the point. GAH.