Monday, April 07, 2008

A theory

Just today was chatting with ck and mentioned how hoarse my voice sounds lately.

He had a theory.

THE THEORY
I usually talk loudly, laugh even louder and scream all the time. Now that I started working, have to talk soft soft and cannot laugh loud loud. Hence the voice being restrained becomes cacat d. He also mentioned that since I'm fatter, the fats compresses the air in my stomach, thus restraining my voice from properly coming out.

CONCLUSION
1. Unleash the real me to sound sweeeeet again?
2. Kuruskan badan.

Way way pass my bedtime.

Need ma beauty sleep. Need it now!

3 comments:

mau said...

ok.. that's the weirdest theory but if u look at it again,it does makes sense... haha...

cluelessfreak said...

since he's an mmu graduate, his theory might be correct. ehem*

hwei said...

oosh ck berani giler. XD wah yen, your hint very strong. *blown away* haha.