Thursday, March 20, 2008

Going bananas

Wakaka. That's the banana I was talking about earlier. My pride and joy. ^_^ Had the most horrendous news yesterday. Next week will still be in office. It's terrible! Being in the office is stressful. Constantly thinking of what to do, how to charge my time, and whether I can really charge that much. It's so stupid. Darn. Hoping hard there'll be a change in schedule. ^_^


Anyways, so happy today's a holiday. hehe..WOHOH! Intend to prepare my sharing on worship, learn up a wedding song, bake, go shopping, and maybe cut my hair. So many things to do and so little time. Ahha.. Notice how exercising ain't in the list. ^_^! Lazy cow. That's what I am. Complain so much about not having time to exercise and when I do I don't.


Dad still in Beijing. He seems ok. Just bored. Praying he'll come back safe and healthy. The other day at home, Hwei and Shaun were transferring pictures to my lappy. We took a random family picture. It isn't complete lar since Dad's not in the picture. Must take one when he's back. ^_^







No comments: